1. When it’s the VMAs, it’s hard keeping Miley Cyrus away from the red carpet and well, of course, the stage. The Wrecking Ball singer who has had innumerable moments at the award ceremony over the years, turned up looking smoking hot in a sheer dress by Mugler. The black bandeau and matchy panty had a shimmery sheer covering that was adorned with mirrors. The look was complemented by her signature red puckers, large disco hoops, diamond bracelets and her fave sticking-out-tongue pose.
2. Bebe Rexha went the all-black way in a fitted number with pronounced sleeves but the Say My Name singer let her fingers do the talking as she flashed her long manicured chrome nails. We wish she had not played so safe and had added some colour to her look or some more accessories to stand out.
3. Doja Cat kept the hotness metre soaring high in a backless and plunging neckline metallic red dress that had floral detailing and fringes. Big hoops, red eyedo and a long braided hairstyle summed her red-carpet look.
4.One look at Lady Gaga’s red-carpet outfit took us back to one of this year’s t2 party theme — metallic! Mama Monster who bagged several awards later, walked in channelling some serious Moon Person vibe in a transparent helmet by Muscarella, a silver number by Area and her massive Gaga high heels! The singer-actor kept her make-up minimum and opted for silver mane.
5. Kissing Booth star Joey King added a spurt of colours and energy on the red carpet. The 21-year-old Golden Globe nominee ditched the gowns for a floral-printed green-and-red Versace dress that she accessories with chunky Versace chains, hair accessories and classic red heels! We loved how she kept her look bubbly and funky that goes so well with her personality.
6. Nicole Richie ensured that the drama on the red carpet was intact as she opted for a green ruched short dress with a long trail. We loved her studded green heels and the spikey headband. “Representing all the greens tonight” Nicole cheekily captioned her Instagram picture along with veggies emojis.