Fire breaks out in Raj Bhavan, no report of any injury
One fire tender was pressed into service which took around 5 minutes to douse the fire
Calcutta | Published 23.01.23, 09:29 PM|
A small fire broke out in the ballroom on the second floor of Raj Bhavan here on Monday evening, a fire department official said.
No one was injured in the blaze which broke out at around 7.48 pm, he said.
One fire tender was pressed into service which took around 5 minutes to douse the fire caused mainly due to electrical short circuit, he said.
"It was because of an electrical short circuit. It was doused within minutes," he said.