Now, you can wear the most colourful weaves to work!
Who knew the actor was such a prolific painter?
Strap: 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, New Market Area, Dharmatala, Kolkata 700013
LoveChild by Masaba features strongly on our Puja shopping list
Including Fleabag’s Hot Priest and Taylor Swift’s boyfriend!
If you’re baking for your bae this Valentine’s Day, try Kylie Jenner’s easy, 10-minute chocolate chip cookies. It’s no secret that Kylie and her daughter Stormi spend a lot of mother-daughter time in the kitchen making delicious treats together. Kylie has shared a quick video of her chocolate chip cookie recipe which she made with Stormi’s help. Her secret ingredients? Softened room temperature butter and two flavours of chocolate chips!
2 ¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. Blend together softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Once smooth, add eggs to the butter mixture and blend on low.
5. Gradually add flour mixture.
6. Once thoroughly blended, add chocolate chips to the mixture and blend again.
7. Place the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on a baking rack.
[Recipe from Poosh]