Kolkata Traffic Police has posted a list of programmes on social media that may affect the city traffic on Monday.
Important programmes that may affect city traffic for the day (14.03.2022).
- 11:45am-3pm: Madhyamik exam (mathematics).
- 11:45am -3pm: High Madrasha, Alim & Fazil Exam 2022.
- 12pm: A demonstration programme near Nizam Palace.
- 1pm: Demonstration followed by a procession from Y-Channel to Sealdah Big Bazar via Lenin Sarani- Moulali crossing- AJC Bose Road-Sealdah Flyover.
- 2pm: A procession from Gariahat crossing towards Park Circus seven-point crossing via Gariahat Road- Ballygunge Phari-Syed Amir Ali Avenue - Park Circus seven-point crossing, they may reach Aliah University.
A 35-year-old man died after a goods vehicle hit his two-wheeler on EM Bypass, near the Ruby crossing, late on Saturday. Sandip Das, a resident of Haridevpur, was declared dead at Ruby General Hospital. The driver has been arrested.