Weather forecast for Tuesday (13.9.2022)
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Tuesday are likely to be around 28°C and 25°C, respectively.
Thundershower can be expected
Yesterday’s weather update (12.9.2022)
Maximum: 26.8°C (-5)
Minimum: 25.1°C (-1)
Kolkata Traffic Police have posted a list of programmes that might affect the city traffic on Tuesday (13.9.2022).
- In connection with a rally, College Street, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Strand Road, Howrah Bridge and 2nd Hooghly Bridge may be closed for some time for vehicular traffic
- During closure of College Street, MG Road, Strand Road, Howrah Bridge and 2nd Hooghly Bridge, vehicular traffic will be regulated in the following manner:
- 8am-4pm: Commuters are requested to avoid 2nd Hooghly Bridge
- 12 noon - 4pm: Commuters are requested to avoid Howrah Bridge
- 4am-8pm: Goods vehicles will be restricted to ply within the city of Kolkata
- 10am: Demonstration in front of statue of Dr BR Ambedkar on Red Road
- 1pm: Procession from College Square and may move along Mahatma Gandhi Road- Rabindra Setu- Howrah Station