Weather forecast for Monday (23.1.2023)
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Monday are likely to be around 28°C and 17°C, respectively.
Mainly clear sky
Yesterday’s weather update (22.1.2023)
Maximum: 27.5°C (+1)
Minimum: 16.1°C (+2)
Kolkata Traffic Police have posted a list of programmes that might affect the city traffic on Monday (23.1.2023).
- 8am: A public meeting at Sahid Minar Maidan
- 9.30am: Procession from Basusree cinema to Netaji Bhavan via Rashbehari Avenue, SP Mukherjee Road, Hazra Road, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Elgin Road
- 10am: A procession from Park Circus Maidan to its place of origin via Park Circus seven-point crossing, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Beckbagan, Tarak Dutta Road, Karaya Road, Beckbagan Row, Samsul Huda Road, Lohapool, Dr Biresh Guha Street, western slope of No. 4 railway bridge, Dilkhusa Street, Congress Exhibition Road, Syed Amir Ali Avenue
- 10am: A procession from Sealdah railway station complex will move along AJC Bose Road, Moulali crossing, Mullick Bazar, Minto Park, Sarat Bose Road and finally terminate at Netaji Bhavan
- 10.30am: A procession from Mahajati Sadan to Raja Subodh Mullick Square via Chittaranjan Avenue, Ganesh Chandra Avenue
- 11am: Procession with motor bikes and tableaux from Lords More to Netaji Bhavan via Jadavpur, Golpark, Rashbehari More, Hazra crossing, Bhowanipore, Elgin Road
- 12 noon: A programme at the base of Netaji statue on Red Road
Kolkata Municipal Corporation will clean and renovate a water body at 2 Convent Lane and beautify its banks. The civic body has invited bids for the work.