Weather forecast for Friday (1.7.2022)
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are likely to be around 32°C and 27°C, respectively.
Thundershowers can be expected.
Yesterday’s weather update (30.6.2022)
Maximum: 32.2°C (-1)
Minimum: 27.1°C (+1)
Kolkata Traffic Police have posted a list of programmes that might affect the city traffic on Friday (1.07.2022).
- 10am and 11.30am: Garlanding ceremony at 36, Nirmal Chandra Street
- 10am: Garlanding/meeting ceremony at 104E, Dr Lalmohan Bhattacharjee Road
- 10am: Garlanding ceremony in front of Sahanagar burning ghat (Keoratala crematorium) 113, Tollygunge Road
- 10am: Blood donation programme in front of 54, Harish Mukherjee Road
- 10am: Procession from Chittaranjan Avenue, near Ram Mandir which may avail Chittaranjan Avenue - Jatindra Mohan Avenue up to the junction of Jatindra Mohan Avenue, Girish Avenue and Bhupen Bose Avenue
- 11am: Offering of floral wreaths opposite Writers’ Buildings
- 1pm: Procession from 3C, Albert Road to TAI Ground which may avail Hungerford Street – AJC Bose Road – Sarat Bose Road – Hazra Road – SP Mukherjee Road - Ashutosh Mukherjee Road - Chowringhee Road - Exide crossing - JL Nehru Road - Outram Road
- 1pm: Procession from Calcutta Port Trust compound on Dock East Boundary Road to near Chaturbhuj Mistanna Bhandar on Circular Garden Reach Road which may avail DEB Road - Circular Garden Reach Road - Ramnath Paul Road - Hem Chandra Street - Michael Dutta Street - Ram Kamal Street
- 3pm: Procession from 6/A, Mukundapur Road and terminate at the place of origin which may avail 6B, Mukundapur – 6C, Mukundapur - 4, Mukundapur - 5, Mukundapur - 1, Mukundapur – Ajoynagar crossing – Vivekananda Park - 3, Mukundapur - 2, Mukundapur – Mukundapur Bazar
- 3.30pm: Procession from 143, Dakshindari Railway Colony, Belgachia, to Madhab Bati, 143, Bidhan Sarani which may avail Dakshindari Railway Colony - Belgachia Villa - Milk Colony - Raja Manindra Road - Indra Biswas Road - Kshudiram Bose Sarani - RG Kar Road - Raja Dinendra Street - Aurobinda Sarani - Bidhan Sarani (Hatibagan crossing)
- 3.30pm: Procession from 1, Sovabazar Street and which may avail Sovabazar Street - Rabindra Sarani - BK Paul Avenue - Nimtala Ghat Street - Maharshi Debendra Road and will terminate at the Port Commissioner’s vacant land on Strand Bank Road near Ahiritola Launch Ghat (Masir Bari)
- 4pm: Procession from the front of Sarbamangala Ghat and which may avail Khagen Chatterjee Road - Baranagar Bazar - Kashinath Dutta Road - Sinthi More - BT Road - Chiria More - Dum Dum Road
- 4pm: Procession from Baro Bari towards Chowrasta upto Diamond Harbour Road, TP Guard which may avail the western flank of Diamond Harbour Road and return to Bhajan Ashrama, Silpara through eastern flank of Diamond Harbour Road and thereafter to Bose Para on Diamond Harbour Road eastern flank
- 5pm: Procession from N-74, Paharpur Road to its place of which may avail Bandha Battala - Paharpur Road and Trenching Ground Road crossing – Janakolyan Sangha, back to Paharpur Road - Nut Behari Das High School - Mudiali Road - Panchanandatala - Garden Reach Road - Kachhi Sadak More - Paharpur Road
- 5.30pm: Procession from the front of Deshbandhu Park to its place of origin which may avail Raja Dinendra Street - Vivekananda Road - Manicktala crossing - APC Road - Shyambazar 5-point crossing - RG Kar Road
ISKCON Rath Yatra
Rath Yatra, starts at Albert Road, near Minto Park, at 2.30pm. Route: Hungerford Street (Minto Park), Sarat Bose Road - right turn to Hazra Road - right turn to SP Mukherjee Road - Ashutosh Mukherjee Road - Exide crossing - Chowringhee Road - JL Nehru Road - Park Street crossing - left turn to Outram Road and straight to Brigade Parade ground