Weather forecast for Tuesday (9.8.2022)
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Tuesday are likely to be around 31°C and 27°C, respectively.
Thundershowers can be expected.
Yesterday’s weather update (8.8.2022)
Maximum: 31.7°C (0)
Minimum: 27.2°C (+1)
Kolkata Traffic Police have posted a list of programmes that might affect the city traffic on Tuesday (9.8.2022).
- 8am: Procession from 10, Portuguese Church Street - Brabourne Road - Canning Street - Rabindra Sarani - BB Ganguly Street - Amherst Street - Mahatma Gandhi Road – Sealdah flyover - Beliaghata Road - Beliaghata Main Road
Procession from 196/B/C Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road burial ground - Prince Gulam Muhammad Shah -Mollar Para
- 9am: Procession from 6/H, Samsul Huda Road - Beck Bagan Row - Syed Amir Ali Avenue - Seveb-Point crossing-Park Street - Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road - Moulali - Sealdah flyover - Beliaghata Main Road
Procession from P-34, Garden Reach Road and terminate at E-4, CGR Road
- 10am: Procession from 117, Keshab Chandra Sen Street - Rajabazar - Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road – Sealdah Flyover
- 1.30pm: Procession from 2/1, Nawab All Lane - Ekbalpore Lane - Mominpore Road - Mayurbhanj Road - Diamond Harbour Road - Nawab Ali Lane
- 2pm: Procession from 140/1, Karaya Road- Lower Range - Circus Avenue - Beck Bagan crossing - Beck Bagan Road- Dr. Sundari Mohan Avenue - Darga Road and finally will terminate at Kasia Bagan Tank
- 2pm to 8pm: Demonstration at Rani Rashmoni Avenue
Due to unavoidable circumstances, Kolkata Traffic Police has rescheduled the rehearsal of Independence Day Parade 2022 on 10.8.2022 at Red Road to 11.8.2022.