- Pandit Nehru always engaged with Opposition: Kharge in Rajya Sabha
- Why has PM not visited Manipur, asks senior Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge in Rajya Sabha
- Congress president speaks in Rajya Sabha
- Congress MP Adhir Chowdhury recalls Jawaharlal Nehru's contribution to India's Parliamentary system
- Today we will bid adieu to the old Parliament build, says Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- Congress MP Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury rises to speak
- When this Parliament lost three serving PMs -- Nehru ji, Shastri ji and Indira ji -- they were given fitting tribute: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- This House also witnessed 'cash for votes' scam during the tenure of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- Celebrations everywhere when Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand carved out; but creation of Telangana left bitter memories: PM Modi
- This Parliament saw a party with just four MPs sitting in power, while the party with more than 100 MPs sat in opposition: PM Modi
- Prime Minister Modi remembers Pandit Nehru's 'stroke of midnight' speech, says the echo of Nehru ji's Stroke of Midnight speech will continue to inspire us
- Biggest achievement of 75 years of this House is the ever-growing trust of the people in Parliament: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- It is this august house that has seen active contribution from members aged 25 as well as those aged 93: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- Post-Independence, many expressed doubts about country's success; but the power of this Parliament proved naysayers wrong: PM Modi
- Number of women MPs may have been low earlier, but gradually their representation, contribution increasing: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- We will move to new Parliament building, but this old building will also always inspire coming generations: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- When I first entered this building as member, I never imagined that I will get so much love from people: PM on old Parliament building
- Emotional moment to bid goodbye to this building; many bitter-sweet memories have been associated with it: PM Modi on old Parliament building
- This old Parliament building was built with sweat, hardwork and money of our countrymen: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- G20 Summit success is that of entire country, not of one person alone or one party: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
PM congratulates ISRO scientists for the grand success of Mission Chandrayaan-3
- It is time to remember inspirational moments associated with this Parliament building before we move to new premises: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- Parliament proceedings will shift to new building from September 19: LS Speaker in Lok Sabha
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla lauds Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'visionary' leadership for success of G20 Summit
- Ruckus in Lok Sabha as five-day special Parliament session begins
Five-day special session of Parliament begins
- Lok Sabha session begins amid uproar by Opposition parties
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will start a discussion in Lok Sabha on Parliament's 75-year journey on Monday.
Official sources said he is expected to speak in the House soon after it meets on the first day of the session at 11 am.
The prime minister will start the discussion on "Parliamentary journey of 75 years starting from Samvidhan Sabha - Achievements, Experiences, Memories and Learnings," the sources said.
It is going to be the last day of business in the existing building before the legislature shifts to the adjacent new building on Tuesday.