- This Parliament session may be small in duration but is big on occasion; it is a session of historic developments: PM Modi
- Request all members to give maximum time to this short Parliament session: PM Modi
- This Parliament session may be small in duration but is big on occasion; it is a session of historic developments: PM Modi, reports PTI
- PM Modi highlights success of India's moon mission and G20 meeting in pre-session remarks to media, reports PTI
- Proceedings in both Houses to begin at 11 am
- PM to give statement be at 10.15 am
- PM to give statement before special session begins today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will start a discussion in Lok Sabha on Parliament's 75-year journey on Monday.
Official sources said he is expected to speak in the House soon after it meets on the first day of the session at 11 am.
The prime minister will start the discussion on "Parliamentary journey of 75 years starting from Samvidhan Sabha - Achievements, Experiences, Memories and Learnings," the sources said.
It is going to be the last day of business in the existing building before the legislature shifts to the adjacent new building on Tuesday.