Indian Air Force launches new pattern of combat uniform for personnel on Air Force day
IAF will induct 3,000 'Agniveer Vayu' for initial training in December; planning on induct women Agniveers from next year: IAF chief
Air Force personnel perform a salute as IAF helicopters fly-past during 90th anniversary celebrations of Indian Air Force (IAF), at the Air Force Station in Chandigarh.
Published 08.10.22, 12:26 PM|
- We are launching a new pattern of combat uniform for personnel on IAF's 90th anniversary celebrations: Air Chief V R Chaudhari, PTI reports
- We have inherited a proud legacy, wrought by hard work, perseverance, and vision of our predecessors: IAF chief
- We need integrated, joint application of combat power; the process to integrate powers of three services is underway: IAF chief
- IAF will induct 3,000 'Agniveer Vayu' for initial training in December; planning on induct women Agniveers from next year: IAF chief
- Govt has approved the creation of a weapon system branch for the officers in the IAF: Air Chief V R Chaudhari
- First time since Independence that a new operational branch is being created: IAF chief
- Creation of this branch will save govt more than Rs 3,400 crore with cut in expenses in flying training: IAF Chief
This is a breaking news. Please refresh the page for recent updates.