Advertisement


Electrocute
West Bengal  /  Published 31.01.20

Boy electrocuted

An eight-year-old boy was electrocuted at a Saraswati Puja pandal in Kapasdanga area of Hooghly’s Chinsurah town on Thursday night.Sources said a club in Chinsurah’s Kapsdanga had organised a feas...
By Snehamoy Chakraborty in

India  /  Published 27.05.20

‘Misled’ fireman killed

A young fireman was electrocuted in Belur, Howrah, while sawing branches off a partially uprooted tree that had got entangled in electrical wires, allegedly after power utility CESC told his team that...
By Monalisa Chaudhuri in Calcutta


Advertisement

Download our latest App

to get update on the go...

Advertisement

Advertisement
 
Copyright © 2020 The Telegraph. All rights reserved.