Advertisement


Carbon Monoxide
Jharkhand  /  Published 21.12.21

State News Digest: Jumbos trample three to death

Hazaribagh: A couple and their six-year-old son died of suffocation in their newly built house in Romi area of town. Rinku Khan(35), his wife Nikhat Perween and son Ahmad. Nikhat’s brother Iftek...
By Our Bureau

Calcutta  /  Published 26.09.20

Clothes on fire, lady chokes on fume

An 83-year-old woman died apparently after inhaling carbon monoxide after her clothes caught fire from a diya she had lit while offering her prayers at her New Alipore home on Friday morning, police s...
By Our Special Correspondent in New Alipore

Opinion  /  Published 11.11.18

In India, even pollution is communalised

Fair is foul and foul is fair in this country full of fog and filthy air. India is, once again, choking on the fumes of revelry. The festival of lights — or is it one of smoke? — has come and gone...
By The Editorial Board


Advertisement

Download our latest App

to get update on the go...


Advertisement
 
Copyright © 2020 The Telegraph. All rights reserved.