The University of Strathclyde, one of the oldest technical universities located in Glasgow, Scotland, is inviting applications for its MSc. Advanced Drug Delivery course starting in September 2022.
The one-year long course promises to provide students with specialised research training and skills. It is intended to provide practical experience in the design and development of drug delivery systems. The global drug delivery sector is expected to grow significantly over the next five years, driven by new technologies and improved product features. The course will impart hands-on experience and skills that will enable students to become industry-ready professionals.
The program will include courses such as:
- Biology of specific targets for drug-based intervention
- Biopharmaceutical, pharmacokinetic & physio-chemical principles important in the design & formulation of drug dosage systems
- Latest advances in drug delivery and targeting
- Drug targeting & using drug carriers
- Strategies available and utilised for a particular drug and biological barrier
Students are also given the opportunity to work alongside leading researchers in the field, developing the next generation of delivery systems for drugs and vaccines.
For more information on the course, such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees and scholarship, students can visit the official website: https://www.strath.ac.uk/courses/postgraduatetaught/advanceddrugdelivery/ or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.