The Assam Public Service Commission issued the APSC AE Civil admit card 2023 on 16 May 2023. Candidates who have registered themselves for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) Examination-2022 can check and download their hall tickets through the official website at apsc.nic.in.
The APSC AE Civil Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, 21 May 2023. The examination will be conducted in two sessions i.e., General Studies (Paper-I) will be held from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon while Civil Engineering (Paper-II) will be held from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
APSC AE Civil Admit Card 2023: How to download
- Log on to the official website at apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the 'Call Letters/Admit Cards' section.
- Now click on the link available for the Combined Competitive Prelim Exam Admit Card.
- Enter your Application ID Or Roll number and Date of Birth and submit.
- Your APSC AE Civil 2023 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and get its hard copy for further use.
This recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 63 vacancies for Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resources Department. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to find out more information regarding the same.