Education is certainly important in contributing to the prosperity of a country and the development of an individual, but it has been compromised by the rise of Covid -19. Numerous students in India who have lost one or both of their parents have been forced to leave their schools or institutions as a result. These scholarships aim to aid such students in their pursuit of higher education during these challenging times. Receiving a scholarship is a significant accomplishment, whether you're starting your profession or studying in high school to develop new skills.
For students of all ages and academic backgrounds, the list of scholarships below has been compiled. In an effort to help children who lost their parents and come from economically disadvantaged areas of society, several scholarships were created after the Covid-19 pandemic. Students should keep an eye out for the following educational scholarships between July and August.
1. The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
This is a project of the well-known financial services corporation Tata Capital Limited's CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programme. According to the website, through this scholarship programme, students in Classes 6 through 12 or undergraduate (general and professional) degree programmes would get financial support to help them pursue their academic goals.
- Application is open for Indian Students only.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- The annual family income must be less than INR 4,00, 000 from all sources
- In the preceding class, the score or percentage of the applicant must be 60%
- Applicant must be enrolled in any recognized institution or university by the Government of India for an undergraduate programme such as Medical, Engineering, Law, etc. (general or professional)
- Applicants must be studying in Classes 6 to 12 at a recognized educational institution in India.
- Up to 80% of tuition fees are paid by students or up to INR 12,000 (whichever is less) for applicants studying in classes 6 to 12.
- Up to 80% of tuition fees are paid by students or up to INR 50,000 (whichever is less) for applicants who are undergraduate students.
The Last Date To Apply is 31 August 2022.
Apply here: The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
2. National Overseas Scholarship
The purpose of the National Overseas Scholarship is to help low-income students from Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Landless Agricultural Labourers, and Traditional Artisans obtain higher education, such as a Master's degree or a PhD, by studying abroad, thereby improving their economic and social status.
- The candidate's age should be below 35 years as of the 1st day of July-22 for the years 2022-23.
- The annual family income from all sources must be below INR 6,00,000.
- The Applicant belonging to ST should have passed the Graduation/Post-Graduation/PhD Examination for being eligible for the National Overseas Scholarship.
- The Applicant should get admission for regular and full-time Master’s/Ph.D/Post Doctoral Courses in accredited universities/Institutions abroad after selection.
The Last Date To Apply Is 30 July 2022
Apply for the Scholarship here: National Overseas Scholarship
3. Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2022
Rolls-Royce India Pvt. Ltd. launched the "Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students" programme to provide exceptional female students with financial aid to finish their engineering degrees. The scholarship is intended to assist female students enrolled in an undergraduate engineering degree programme in their first, second, or third year at an Indian university accredited by the AICTE.
- Only female students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have scored 60% in their 10th and 12th board examinations.
- AICTE-recognized institutions only accept applicants who are enrolled in the first, second, or third year of an engineering degree programme (in specialities like aerospace, marine, electronics, computers, etc.)
The Last Date To Apply is 1 August 2022.
Apply for the Scholarship here: Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships For Women Engineering Students