The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has opened its application correction window for the OMR based common entrance test, Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET 2023). Applicants can now edit their application on WBJEEB's official website: wbjeeb.nic.in.
The PUBDET 2023 exam will take place on 21 May 2023. The WB board has even informed applicants that it will not be possible to correct the primary registration data such as- applicant name, gender, parent’s name domicile along with the date of birth.
All the other details besides the details mentioned above can further be modified in the prescribed correction period. "The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction period. Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate," stated WBJEEB's official website.
How to correct PUBDET 2023 application form 2023
- Go to WBJEEB's official website- wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On their homepage, tap on the link that reads 'Correction in PUBDET 2023 Application Form'
- Fill in your login credentials such as- application number, password and pin to sign in.
- Make all the necessary changes and then click on submit.
- Save your changes for future references
The PUBDET 2023 admit card will be issued soon. The PUBDET 2023 exam will be having multiple choice questions (MCQ), with four answer options. There will be 50 questions in each paper of 100 marks and the test will be of 90 minutes.