The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has started the KIITEE counselling 2023 process on its official website. Eligible candidates have until 5 May to complete the KIITEE choice-filling process.
Applicants are required to log in and complete the KIITEE counselling registration using educational qualifications and others. The exam authority is conducting KIITEE counselling separately for BTech, Lateral entry and undergraduate courses.
KIIT will allot branches to qualified candidates on the basis of the KIITEE 2023 merit list. The exam authority will release the KIITEE provisional branch allotment result for BTech courses on 8 May. However, branch allotment results for lateral entry will be announced on 9 May.
After the KIITEE branch allotment result, applicants have to pay the counselling fee in online mode. The deadline to pay the admission confirmation fee is 14 May for BTech and lateral entry courses.
Documents Required for KIITEE 2023 Counselling Process
Candidates will be required below mentioned documents for KIIT counselling.
- Scan Copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate.
- Scan Copy of Diploma Mark sheets.
- Scan Copy of Diploma Pass Certificate (For Pass Candidates).
- SC/ST/PC Certificate for Reserve Category Candidates.
- Scan Copy of recent Passport size color photograph.
KIITEE 2023 Online Counselling Process
- Visit the KIITEE official website.
- Click on the “COUNSELLING LINK” tab from the homepage.
- Enter the application number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Fill out educational qualifications and upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Add branch preference from the dropdown menu.
- Preview and submit all the details for future reference.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is going to conduct the KIITEE 2023 phase 2 exam from 14 to 20 May in computer-based mode.