Wipro has invited applications from engineering graduates for its off-campus hiring programme called Elite National Talent Hunt 2.0 (NTH).
NTH is Wipro’s flagship initiative, which was introduced to acquire the best engineering graduates across the country. Interested candidates may enrol before January 31 on the Elite NTH website. Candidates will be selected for the vacancies based on their performance in an online assessment that will be conducted by Wipro. Selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs 3,50,000 per annum.
Who can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates having BE/BTech/ME or MTech degrees are eligible to apply.
- All branches of engineering may apply except fashion technology, textile engineering, agriculture and food technology.
- Candidates should have graduated between 2020 and 2021 or due to graduate in 2022.
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in Class X, XII, diploma (if applicable), graduation and post-graduation examination is required
- Only full-time degrees will be considered, and applicants who have completed degrees through part-time or correspondence are not eligible to apply.
- One backlog is allowed at the time of assessment stage.
- The upper age limit to appear for the recruitment drive is 25.
Participants will have to appear for a 128-minute online assessment test that includes an aptitude test, a written communication test, and an online programming test. Participants will be notified of the exam dates on a later date. Those with any questions about the recruitment drive should email email@example.com. Those interested in learning more and applying for the positions are encouraged to visit the official website.
Click here to apply for the recruitment drive.