The registration process for WBJEE 2023 will be concluded soon by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). Candidates have until 20 January 2023 to fill out the WBJEE 2023 application form online. Interested and eligible candidates can log in to the official website of WBJEE—wbjeeb.nic.in and apply.
Candidates must note, no applications will be accepted after the deadline for the WBJEE 2023. Before filling out the application form for WBJEE 2023, the candidates are advised to check the official eligibility criteria.
WBJEE 2023 application form: Steps to apply
Candidates will be able to fill out the WBJEE application form 2023 by following the given steps.
- Log in to the official website of WBJEE 2023 at—wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Fill out basic details like name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- After completing the registration application number will be generated.
- Fill out the WBJEE application form 2023 with the required personal, academic and contact details.
- Select the preferred exam centre for WBJEE 2023, in order of preference.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. The uploaded documents should be as per the official specifications.
- Make the payment for the application fee in online mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Download and print out the confirmation page for future reference.
While filling out the application form for WBJEE 2023, all of the provided details that are submitted have to be valid and according to the documents possessed by the candidates.
The WBJEE 2023 application form correction facility window will be available from 22 January to 24 January. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to edit/correct their previously submitted details in the WBJEE 2023 application form.
WBJEE 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on 30 April as a pen-and-paper-based test at various exam centres. Qualified candidates will be eligible for admission into the BTech courses offered by the participating institutes of the state.