The online registration process for the Vellore Institute of Technology Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE) starts today i.e. 30 January. Candidates can apply and fill the VITMEE application form 2023 on the official website - admissions.vit.ac.in/mtechmcaapplication. The last date to register for VITMEE 2023 application form is March 31, 2023.
As per VITMEE 2023 exam schedule, the entrance exam will be conducted on 16 and 23 April, 2023 at designated centres across India. The duration of the examination will be of two hours. All questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) and one mark for right and zero mark for the wrong answers.
VITMEE 2023 Application form: Steps to register
- Visit the official website of VIT- admissions.vit.ac.in/mtechmcaapplication
- Click on the VITMEE registration tab and fill details including name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID
- A username and password will be sent on the registered email ID and mobile number
- Go back to the official website and login using the credentials and fill VITMEE application form 2023
- Pay the VITMEE application fee as required
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Submit the VITMEE 2023 application form
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future use
The question paper will have 100 MCQs (Technical - 80 questions; English communication skills - 20 questions). The question paper will be in English only.