The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conclude the application process for 3,831 Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and other vacancies today i.e. on 3 October. Eligible and interested candidates who are yet to apply can submit their forms on the commission's website- upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates who have qualified in the UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 can apply for this recruitment drive. The age eligibility for the applicants is between 18 to 40 years old.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website- upsssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Junior Assistant and Clerk Recruitment 2023” link
- Enter your PET 2022 registration number
- Fill in the application form and submit
- Pay the required fees and upload documents
- Submit the form and download a copy of it
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website and check the notice.