The Union Public Service Commission has issued UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Final Result 2022 yesterday i.e. 31 January, 2023. Candidates who have appeared for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2022 can now check the result by visiting the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in
The preliminary examination was conducted on 20 February 2023 and the main examination was conducted on 25 and 26 June, 2022. The personality test was conducted in January 2023.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Final Result 2022: Know steps to check
- Go to the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Mains Result 2022 link
- A new PDF of the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Final Result 2022 will appear
- Check through your roll number
- Download the page and take a printout of the same for future use
Candidates who have qualified the personality test have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Geologist Group ‘A’ , Geophysicist, Group ‘A’ and Chemist, Group ‘A’ in the Geological Survey of India; and Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’, Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) Group ‘A’ and Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics), Group ‘A’ in the Central Ground Water Board.