Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services notification is out today; i.e. 1 February, 2023.
As the notification is out, applicants having interest can apply directly for the UPSC CSE Exam and submit their applications straight away on the official website: upsc.gov.in. At present, the UPSC is conducting the personality test, interview round for UPSC Civil Services 2022. The UPSC Civil Services 2022 interview rounds are being conducted from 30 January, 2023 onwards. It must further be noted that as the notification is live now, applicants can submit their applications on or before 21 February, 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill up 1105 vacancies.
READ MORE || UPSC Civil Services 2023: Number of vacancies highest in 7 years
UPSC Civil Services 2023: Steps to apply for UPSC Prelims
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- On their homepage, tap on the link provided for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023
- Register and proceed with the application
- Fill up your application form and upload all necessary documents
- Now pay your application fees, and then submit the form
- Download and take a printout of the same for future references
ALSO READ || UPSC IAS 2023 notification to be out today
ALSO READ || UPSC CSE 2023 details on eligibility, exam pattern
UPSC Prelims 2023 will take place on 28 May, 2023. Besides the UPSC Prelims 2023 notification, the commission is also expected to release the notification for Indian Forest Service, IFS Prelims Exam 2023.