National Testing Agency, NTA has issued the UGC NET Answer Key 2023. Applicants who appeared for the exam can download their answer key by visiting the official website of UGC NET: ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The objection window for challenging the answer key is open and applicants can now raise their objections by visiting the official website. It must further be noted that to raise objections, applicants will have to pay ₹200 per question.
UGC NET Answer Key 2023: Steps to raise objections
- Go to the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Tap on the UGC NET Answer Key 2023 challenge link as seen on the home page.
- Fill in your login details and then click on submit.
- Your answer key will show up on the screen.
- Cross check your answers and then click on the answer you wish to challenge.
- Put the correct answer as per your preference.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on submit once done.
- The objection raised by you is submitted.
It must further be noted that the challenges raised by the applicants will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If the challenge is found to be appropriate the Answer Key will be revised and updated based on which the final result will be prepared and declared.