Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the notification for the recruitment to the post of Combined Civil Services (CCSE) Examination Group 3 A. Interested Candidates can visit their official website- tnpsc.gov.in to apply for the post.
Total 15 vacancies are available for this post out of which 14 vacancies are for the post of Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies in Cooperative Department and remaining 1 vacancy for the post of Store Keeper, Grade II. The application process for this recruitment has started from 15 September, 2022 and the last date for the candidates to fill in the form is 14 October, 2022.
Candidate must note the age limit for this post, which is minimum 18 years to a maximum of 42 years. Age relaxation for this post is as per official norm. The selection for this recruitment will take place based on a written examination followed by certificate verification and then oral test.
To apply for the post, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website- tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply online’
- Click on the Apply against the post- Combined Civil Services examination III
- Register and fill the necessary information, upload the documents required
- Pay the application fee if required
- Click Submit
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
The salary for the post is Rs 20,600- Rs 75,900 per month (Level-10).