Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has invited applications from engineering graduates for phase II of its off-campus hiring programme following an “overwhelming” response to phase I of the recruitment drive held in September.
Interested candidates can enrol before January 16, 2022 to participate in the recruitment drive. Tests for phase II of TCS off-campus hiring for engineering graduates, who passed college in 2020 and 2021, commenced on November 8. The tests will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of the registration of candidates.
The candidates will be tested on the basis of their numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning ability, programming logic and knowledge of coding. The test will be conducted for three hours. Those who get selected will be given the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, the facility of expedited joining and competency readiness incentives, says the company.
Interested candidates may also join the TCS Resonance community to access all the learnings and webinars pertaining to the TCS off-campus hiring test.
• Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in Class X, XII, diploma (if applicable), graduation and post-graduation examination is required
• Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration
• Students should not have any pending backlogs
• It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
• Only full-time courses will be considered. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from the National Institute of Open Schooling are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
• Students with prior work experience of up to two years can apply for the hiring process
• Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the hiring process
• Students from B.E/BTech/M.E/MTech/MCA/MSc from any specialisation offered by a recognised university / college are eligible
How to apply for TCS Recruitment?
• Applicants have to first login to the TCS Next Step Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/).
• Candidates must then enrol and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process.
• Registered users need to login, fill the application form, submit, and then click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
• New users have to click on Register Now, choose the category as IT, fill and submit application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
• To confirm the status of applications, candidates can click on ‘Track Your Application’, which should reflect as Applied for Drive.