The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the admit card for the MTS/ Havaldar Paper I examination for candidates from the CR Region (Bihar/UP) on its official website. The exam is scheduled to be held from 13 June to 20 June 2023.
The computer-based examination will be conducted in Hindi, English, and 13 regional languages. It will consist of two sessions, Session-I and Session-II, both of which are mandatory to be attempted. Candidates must note, failure to attempt any session will result in disqualification.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official SSC website. It is essential to carry the admit card to the examination centre, along with a valid photo ID proof.
SSC MTS/Havaldar admit card: Steps to download
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc-cr.org
- Click on the "Admit Card" or "Download Admit Card" link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to provide your login credentials.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and any other required details.
- Click on the "Submit" or "Download" button.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Download the admit card in PDF format and take a printout for future reference.