The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the physical standard test (PST) and physical endurance test (PET) dates for SSC GD for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in NCB.
The PST and PET exam for SSC GD 2022 will be conducted from 15 April. The PST/ PET event of CT (GD) exam 2022 in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in NCB for qualified and shortlisted candidates is tentatively scheduled from 15 April onwards, an official statement said.
The e-admit card for PST/PET stage will be uploaded on the CRPF website- rect.crpf.gov.in. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the SSC GD for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in NCB without the admit card.
SSC GD Constable Exam Result 2022: Steps to download admit card
- Go to the official website- rect.crpf.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on SSC GD Admit card link
- Key in the required credentials
- The SSC GD Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout of the same for future use