SSC CGL result 2023 is expected to be out soon. Previously the Commission had also issued about 37,409 vacancies for the exam. The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam 2023 will take place from 2 to 7 March. The Staff Selection Commission will also release the SSC CGL Tier 1 cutoff along with the applicants available for every post group with its results.
The Commission will also issue the names, roll numbers and the category of the applicant. As per the reports this is at present the highest number of vacant positions released by SSC CGL in recent years. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam took place from 1 to 13 December according to the new exam pattern. The exams for SSC CGL Tier 2 will take place from 2 to 7 March.
Steps to check SSC CGL Result 2023
- Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
- Tap on the result tab on the top of the page
- Tap on the SSC CGL result link.
- Search for your roll number in the SSC CGL tier 1 result 2023 PDF.
- Download the SSC CGL result pdf for future references.
The Commission will even issue separate SSC CGL result pdf for every SSC CGL post group. Applicants who appeared for the exam can now check their results for the applied post group.
It must be noted that in its updated notification the commission has notified about 19676 vacancies of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in the Department of Posts. Besides this 3140 vacancies of Tax Assistant in CBDT, 2295 vacancies of Auditor under CAG, 2752 vacancies of Senior Administrative Assistant in Military Engineering Service and 1470 vacancies of Accountant/Junior Accountant under CAG are also available.
SSC CGL Cutoff 2023
The Staff Selection Commission will be issuing the SSC CGL Tier 1 cutoff 2023 with its result notice.
Steps to check SSC CGL Cutoff 2023
- Visit the official website - ssc.nic.in
- Click on the latest news section given at the middle of the home page
- Now tap on the SSC CGL Tier 1 result notice
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 cutoff for every post group will show up on the screen
- Download the SSC CGL cutoff for every post group and keep a copy saved for future references