The State Bank of India (SBI) will conclude the application process for the post of Apprentice tomorrow i.e. 21 September 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their forms on the careers portal at the official website- sbi.co.in.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 6,160 vacancies at SBI. The written online examination for the post will be conducted in October/ November 2023. The test will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks and the exam duration will be 60 minutes.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website- sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click on careers and then on current openings
- Click on Apprentice recruitment
- Go to the ‘Apply Online’ page
- Register and generate the login credentials
- Login, fill in the application form and pay the fees
- Submit and download the form
- Take a printout of the same for future reference