The Higher Education Department of Odisha issued the results of round 2 seat allocation for degree undergraduate, +3 admissions today i.e. on 26 September. The second provisional merit list can be checked by visiting the official website- samsodisha.gov.in.
From today at 1 p.m. to 28 September at 11:45 p.m., applicants can submit the admission fee online. Between 27 September (9 am) and 30 September (5 pm), candidates must appear for admission at the institutions.
Candidates who were placed on the waitlist may report with their applications and supporting documentation from 3 October (9 a.m.) to 4 October (5 p.m.). The institutes will release the merit list for these candidates at 2 pm on 6 October and admission will take place on 10 October.
SAMS Odisha Round 2 degree allotment result 2023: Steps to check
- Visit the official website- samsodisha.gov.in
- Click on the (+3) degree admission page
- Click on phase II merit list link
- Enter the required details and check the allotment status
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
SAMS Odisha Round 2 Degree Allotment Result 2023: Direct link