The Bar Council of India (BCI) is scheduled to close the registration process for the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 soon. Candidates aspiring to appear for the AIBE XVIII 2024 Exam must note that the deadline to fill out the AIBE 2023 Application Form is on or before 30 September 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the AIBE 18 Exam at allindiabarexamination.com. The examination is scheduled to be held on 29 October 2023.
Candidates must note that AIBE 18 Registration 2023-24 is completely online and no offline applications will be entertained.
AIBE Registration 2023: How to Fill Application Form
- Log on to the official website of AIBE (18) 2023-24 at allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the register link displayed on the screen
- Enter all the required details such as enrollment state, enrollment number, name, mobile number, etc.
- Enter your personal details like candidate's name, gender, father's name and others
- Choose the language in which you wish to appear for the AIBE 18 Exam
- Submit the application form
- You will receive the registration ID and password on your email ID and phone number
- Relogin and submit the AIBE XVIII (18) application fee 2023-24
Candidates must note that only those who are enrolled with any of the state bar councils are eligible to fill out the application form for AIBE XVIII (18) 2023-24. The exam registration fee for AIBE 18 2024 is INR 3,250 for general/unreserved category candidates and INR 2,500 for SC and ST category candidates.