The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will conclude the registration process for Assistant Manager posts on 23 September 2023 which is tomorrow. Candidates who want to apply for the post can do it through the official website of NABARD- nabard.org.
This recruitment drive will fill up 150 posts in the organisation. The NABARD registration process commenced on 2 September 2023 onwards. The preliminary examination or Phase I exam will be conducted on 16 October 2023.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website- nabard.org
- On the homepage, click on the career link available
- A new page will open where candidates will get the apply online link for Assistant Manager
- Click on the link and register yourself
- Login to the account and fill in the application form
- Pay the application fees and click submit
- Download the page and take a printout of the same for future reference
The application fee is Rs 150 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates and Rs 800 for others.