The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) declared the level 2 Sanskrit Final Result 2023. Candidates who appeared for the Sanskrit teacher recruitment exam can check the result on the official website- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The recruitment exam aims to fill a total of 1,808 vacancies in the department. The qualified candidates will get a salary between Rs 38,000 to Rs 41,000 per month. The REET 2023 exam was conducted on 25, 26, 27, 28 February and 1 March. Around 9.65 lakh candidates appeared for the REET level 2 exam. The exam was held in two shifts- morning from 9:30 am to 12 noon and afternoon session from 3 to 5:30 pm.
REET Level 2 Sanskrit Final Result 2023: Steps to download
- Go to the official website- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on level 2 result link post-wise
- Key in the login credentials such as registration number and date of birth
- REET Level 2 Sanskrit Final Result 2023 will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference