The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is set to announce the results of AP LAWCET 2023 Phase 1 seat allotment on November 30, 2023. Candidates participating in the counselling process can download the results from the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. The allocation of seats will be based on candidates' choices made during the web options entry process.
Admitted candidates from the Phase 1 allotment round are required to complete their admission process between December 1 and December 2, 2023. During this process, students must present all necessary certificates and documents.
For those who are unable to secure a seat in the Phase 1 allotment, the second phase counselling will be open for participation.
Candidates can access their results by logging in with their registration number and date of birth.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to check the AP LAWCET Phase 1 seat allotment result
- Visit the official website lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the LAWCET allotment result.
- Login using the hall ticket number and password.
- The AP LAWCET Phase 1 seat allotment order 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.