The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) issued the admit cards for the Accountant Main exam 2022 under the Housing and Urban Development Department on 1 October. Candidates who will appear for the Accountant examination can download the admit card from the official website- ossc.gov.in.
The OSSC Accountant Main exam 2022 will be conducted on 6 October from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The duration of the examination will be three hours. There will be 200 questions in the examination.
OSSC Admit Card 2023: Steps to download
- Visit the official website- ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Download the Admission Letter for the Main Written Examination of Accountant-2022 under ULB, H & UD Department to be held on 06.10.2023 through CBRE Mode”
- A new page will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the login credentials and click submit
- Check and download the admit card for future reference
- Take a printout of the same
OSSC Admit Card 2023: Direct link