Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is currently accepting applications for the roles of Translator (Dari) and Assistant Director General as part of its 2023 recruitment drive. The application window is open until December 14, 11.59PM. Interested candidates can submit their applications through the official website at upsconline.nic.in and upsc.gov.in.
Find the detailed notification here.
The UPSC Recruitment 2023 aims to fill one vacancy for the Translator (Dari) position in the Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defence. Additionally, there are two vacancies for the role of Assistant Director General of Shipping in the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, under the Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways.
Candidates, excluding female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates exempted from the fee, are required to pay an application fee of ₹25. This can be done by paying the amount in any SBI branch, using net banking facilities of any bank, or through Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
How to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS’.
- A new page will appear; fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee using the preferred method.
- Submit the application form.
- Retain a hard copy for future reference.
You may directly apply here.