Skill Development and Technical Education Department, Odisha will start OJEE 2023 registration process from 10 February 2023 onwards. Candidates who want to apply for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination can apply online through the official website of OJEE- ojee.nic.in.
As per schedule, the last date to apply for the examination is till March 20, 2023. The OJEE examination will be conducted during 1st to 2nd week of May, 2023. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for all the courses.
OJEE 2023: Steps to register
- Go to the official website of OJEE- ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on OJEE 2023 link
- Register and then login
- Fill in the application form and pay the application fees as required
- Upload the documents as necessary
- Click on ‘Submit’ and download the confirmation page
- Take a printout of the same for further reference
OJEE 2023 will be conducted for admission to B.Pharm / MCA / M.Sc. (Comp. Sc) / MBA / Int. MBA / B. CAT / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm Courses in Government and Private Universities and Colleges of Odisha.