The results for NEET UG counselling 2022 round 1 seat allotment has been released by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) cell. Candidates who have registered for Odisha (National Eligibility Entrance Test) NEET UG counselling 2022 can log in to the official website – ojee.nic.in to check.
“1st Round Allotment for MBBS/BDS course has been published. Candidates are advised to download the allotment letter,” according to a release by the official website.
The eligible candidates will be required to report at the office of OJEE at Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar on the given date and time as stated in the official notification. Additionally, they have to bring their documents like- allotment letters, certificates, mark sheets, bonds and other necessary documents in original for provisional admission.
Read More | Meet the 18 Odisha students who overcame all odds and cracked NEET UG
Additionally, the (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) OJEE issued the following instructions for candidates:
- The allotted candidate should exercise the option for Freeze or Float using their login id.
- Admission Fees (depending upon the type of allotted College) must be paid either online (using respective login id) or by demand draft. In case of draft, it should be in favour of “OJEE” drawn at any scheduled bank payable at Bhubaneswar. The Name and NEET Application number of the candidate are to be mentioned on the back side of the draft and the draft is to be submitted at the OJEE office at the time of reporting.
- Physical presence of the candidate is a must for provisional admission and no authorization will be entertained.
- Either the candidate alone or with only one of his / her guardians should come to the OJEE Office on the scheduled date and time to complete the formalities of provisional admission.
- Candidates are required to bring the Allotment Letter, all certificates/mark sheets, the bond (properly prepared) and other required documents in original (with another set of photocopies) during provisional admission.
- A separate counter will be available at the OJEE office for helping the candidates in preparation for the bond on payment of actual charges.
- On deposit of prescribed admission fees and submission of Nativity Certificate and CLC in original, the candidate will receive the Provisional Admission Letter from OJEE Office along with acknowledgement of submitted documents.
Also Read | NEET UG 2022: 20 students from underprivileged families passed with flying colours
- Candidates are advised not to report at their allotted College at this stage and they must wait till the entire counselling and admission process is completed.
- After the final counselling is over, OJEE will send the list of admitted students along with the admission fees to the concerned Institute. The Institutes will, in turn, complete the final admission.
- If any amount is to be refunded to the candidates, it will be done only after final admission. Refund will be processed by OJEE and paid to the candidate as per Government procedure (this condition will arise only for students shifting from Private colleges to Government colleges in different rounds).