The NVS answer key 2022 for TGT posts has been released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The computer-based exam for the TGT vacancy took place from 28 November to 30 November 2022. Candidates who have given the exam will be able to download the Navodaya answer sheet PDF from the official website—navodaya.gov.in or cbseit.in/cbse/2022/nvskey/.
“The Computer Based Test will be conducted from November 28 to 30, 2022 for the TGTs and Miscellaneous Category of Teachers notified under Direct Recruitment Drive 2022-23/ Special Recruitment Drive 2022-23,” according to the official notice.
Candidates must note, they have until 10 December to raise objections against the NVS answer key TGT. The prescribed fee of Rs 1,000 per question challenged will be required to be submitted through a Credit or Debit Card.
The challenges against which the fee is received will be verified by the concerned subject experts. If the challenge of the answer key is accepted, a policy decision will be mentioned on the website and the fee shall be refunded to the candidates.
Navodaya answer key 2022: Steps to download
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the answer key and raise objections.
- Log on to the NVS official website, navodaya.gov.in or cbseit.in/cbse/2022/nvskey/
- Click on the NVS Answer Key 2022 for TGT link.
- Fill in your login details like roll number and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The NVS 2022 TGT answer key will be visible on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download the page.
- Take a print out for future reference.