The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made the Graduate Aptitude Test - Biotechnology (GAT - B) and Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2023 scorecards link available.
Candidates who appeared for the GAT B and BET 2023 will now be able to access and download their scorecards at the dbt.nta.ac.in.
The GAT-B and BET were held on 13 May 2023. Candidates will have to use their application number and password or application number and date of birth to download the GAT B and BET scorecard.
GAT-B, BET 2023 Scorecard: How To Download
- Go to the official website - dbt.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the designated link for GAT-B scorecard and BET scorecard
- On the next window, key in the application number and password or date birth
- Enter the security pin and press ‘Sign in’.
- Check and download the GAT-B, BET 2023 scorecard
The exam was held online in 55 cities across the country on May 13. Post-exam, the questions, provisional answer keys and the responses of the candidates were displayed on the NTA website on May 19-20 and challenges were invited from the candidates who appeared in the exam. Challenges received were got verified by the experts and the results now have been declared as per the verified answer keys.
GAT-B is conducted for admission to the Department of Biotechnology-supported postgraduate programmes in Biotechnology and allied areas and to award DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF).