The deadline for submitting the application forms for NID DAT 2023 has been extended from 16 December to 22 December 2022 by the National Institute of Design. Applicants can log in to the official website of NID DAT—admissions.nid.edu and register themselves.
The application process for the NID DAT exam 2023 comprises registration, filling application form, uploading documents, and payment of fees. In order to complete the NID registration, students should pay an application fee of Rs 3000 (Rs 1500 for SC/ ST/ PwD) in online mode.
The NID DAT 2023 exam will be conducted on 8 January 2023. Candidates appearing for the NID exam 2023 will be able to download the NID DAT admit card 2023 from 2 January onwards. The login details required to download the NID exam admit card is email ID and password.
NID DAT application form 2023: How to apply
- Log in to the official NID website—-admissions.nid.edu
- Find and click on the Sign-up button, on the homepage.
- Select the program (B.Des/ M.Des) and fill out the valid details.
- Make the payment for the NID exam for NID admission 2023.
- Preview the details and submit the NID DAT form 2023.
- Take a printout of the NID form for future use.
After the NID registration is over, the authority will open the correction window of the NID DAT 2023 application form on the official website - admission.nid.edu from 25 to 27 December 2022.