Candidates appearing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) counselling 2022 are allowed by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) to change their nationality from Indian to NRI, starting from 10 am on 7 October and will end on 11 October at 10 am.
The candidates who need to do the same have been asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Such candidates should send their relevant documents as mentioned below, in support of their claim to change nationality from Indian to NRI through email email@example.com from 10:00 AM of 7th October 2022, (Friday) till 10:00 A.M of 11th October 2022 (Tuesday),” according to MCC’s official notification.
The MCC further announced that emails received before or after the stipulated time will not be considered. “Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within the stipulated time.”
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Important documents for nationality change
- Candidates should provide the documents that claim the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
- The relationship of NRI with the candidate as per orders given by the Supreme Court
- An affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
- NEET scorecard of the candidate.
MCC released the NEET UG 2022 counselling schedule on the official website -- mcc.nic.in. As per the official schedule, registration for the NEET UG counselling 2022 round 1 will begin on October 11.