The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India has begun the NEET Super Speciality Counseling application 2022 registration for round 1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the round 1 counseling process by visiting the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in.
Candidates will have time till 28 November, 2022 for registration. Candidates can opt for choice filling from 25 November to 28 November, 2022. The processing of seat allotment will be done on 29 November to 30 November, 2022, and the result will be announced on 1 December, 2022. Candidates will need to report to the allotted colleges from 2 December to 7 December, 2022.
An official notice of MCC reads, “In view of the above orders, the Registration for Round 1 is being opened as per schedule. However, the seat allotment will be done as per further directions from the Hon’ble High Court of Madras/Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.”
Steps to apply for round 1 NEET SS Counseling 2022:
- Go to the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on NEET SS link
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on Candidate’s login tab
- Key in the login credentials and click on ‘Submit’
- Fill out the application form
- Download and take a printout of the application form
Earlier, as per the directions of Madras High Court, the seat allotment for Round 1 of SS Counseling would get delayed by 10 days.