On 18 January 2023, the links to withdraw NDA 1 and CDS 1 2023 application forms were activated by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application forms must be withdrawn by 24 January 2023.
Candidates must sign in to their dashboards using their OTR ID, email address, roll number, one-time password (OTP), and verification code in order to access the links for application withdrawal. The NDA 1 & CDS 1 2023 application form withdrawal links can be seen by candidates after logging into their dashboards.
NDA 1 & CDS 1 2023: Steps for application withdrawal
1. Visit the official website of UPSC
2. Click on the OTR portal
3. Login with your credentials
4. On the dashboard of the portal, candidates will find the link for 'application withdrawal'
5. Select yes or no for application withdrawal from the dropdown
6. Agree to the terms & conditions
7. Provide the OTP which will confirm the withdrawal
8. After the acceptance of withdrawal, printout the receipt
9. Once the withdrawal is done, it cannot be revived
10. On the completion of the process, candidates will receive confirmation via email and SMS
Direct link to UPSC NDA 1 & CDS 1 Application Withdrawal