The Northern Coal Field Limited (NCL) of Coal India Limited (CIL) published the merit list for ITI apprentices posts 2023. Candidates who had applied for the apprentice posts, can check the merit list on the official NCL CIL website- nclcil.in.
It must be noted that the selection is based on merit, which is derived by averaging the percentage marks from the qualifying examination that is ITI Trade test and matriculation or Class 10 exams. In case of a tie, older applicants are given preference. If the tie remains, applicants who completed the qualifying trade exam earlier are given precedence. Canvassing or influencing is not permitted, and any such attempts may result in disqualification.
NCL Apprentice Merit List 2023: Steps to download
- Go to the official website- nclcil.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Career’ option
- Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice 2023”
- Click on the ‘Merit List’ link
- NCL Apprentice Merit List 2023 will appear on the screen
- Check your name and roll number
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
Candidates should have an ITI trade certificate from an institute in Uttar Pradesh or Madhya Pradesh to be eligible for the post. For Apprentice Trainee positions applicants who completed their ITI Trade test in Sonbhadra district (Uttar Pradesh) or Singrauli district (Madhya Pradesh) would be given preference.