The seat allocation results for the first round of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) counseling 2023 for BE and BTech programs have been released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. On the official website, applicants who registered for the counseling procedure can check the status of their seat allocation.
To verify if a seat has been assigned, applicants must provide their application ID and date of birth. Between July 26 and July 28, candidates must accept their seats and report to the designated institutes.
MHT CET Counselling 2023: Steps to check result for BE, B.Tech Round 1 Seat Allotment
- Visit the official website of MHT CET
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link that reads 'MHT CET Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment Result for BE, B.Tech'
- Login with the credentials
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details
- Save it as a PDF for future reference