Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell has extended the last date of registration for MHT CET 2023 counselling process for admission to B.E., B.Tech. courses. Applicants who have not yet submitted their applications can do so by today 10 July. It must further be noted that the window for document validation and online application confirmation for enrollment will remain open till 11 July, 2023.
As per the notification, applicants can submit their documents physically at the centre or online via an e-security centre. Applicants must hereby also note that their applications can be submitted at fe2023.mahacet.org. Post 10 July, only applications which have been confirmed and received will be considered for non-CAP seats.
MHT CET 2023 counselling: Steps to apply?
- Go to the official website of MHT CET 2023: fe2023.mahacet.org
- Tap on the notification link that reads, ' MHT CET 2023 registration'
- Now register and proceed further with the submission of application form
- Fill up all the details, upload documents, and pay your application fee
- Take a printout of the confirmation page of the MHT CET 2023 registration form and keep a hardcopy saved for future references