The web-option entry for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) round-3 has started against the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2023 counselling. It must further be noted that the web-option entry will continue till 10 August. Applicants can fill in the choices of colleges and courses: fe2023.mahacet.org.
To submit the MHT CET CAP round-3 option entry, applicants will have to log in at the Maharashtra CET candidates login portal by entering their application number and passwords.
An applicant can further fill as many choices of colleges and programmes in the decreasing order of their preferences.
MHT CET 2023 CAP Round-3: Step to fill web-options
- Visit the MHT CET CAP website: fe2023.mahacet.org.
- Tap on the “Candidate Login” tab and fill in MHT CET login details
- On the web-option entry portal, fill in the MHT CET 2023 option entry
- Cross check the choices made
- Submit your MHT CET option entry form 2023